What are cookies and tracking technologies?
Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer or mobile when you visit a website or app.
To do a few different things:
- to remember information about you, so you don't have to give it to us again.
- to keep you signed in, even on different devices
- to help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better
- to help us personalise to you by remembering your preferences and settings. And your progress, so you can pause and pick up where you left off even on a different device
- to find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful
c. What are the types of cookies?
Some cookies are always on when you visit us, and you can’t turn them off unless you change your browser settings. We call these 'strictly required'
How do cookies last?
Some are erased when you close the browser on your website or app. Others stay longer sometimes forever, and are saved onto your device so that they’re there when you come back.
How do I control my cookies and tracking?
Strictly necessary cookies are always on when you visit us. On your first visit to us, we’ll tell you about our other types of cookies and ask you to choose which cookies we can use. You can always change your mind by going to settings
Stopping all cookies might mean you can’t access some Quenu services, or that some of them might not work properly for you.